Official Rules for Ehsan Ramadhan Quiz
Updated 19 April 2021
Global Ehsan Relief Singapore’s “Ehsan Ramadan Comment & Win” Contest Terms & Conditions:
1.1 The contest is open to all Singaporean residents except employees of Global Ehsan Relief and agencies involved. For Singaporeans below the age of 18, prior consent from their legal guardian must be obtained.
1.2 By participating in the contest, the Contestant has agreed to all the terms and conditions set by the Organiser and its partners.
2.1 The first installation of the contest is valid from 21st April 2021 to 24th April 2021, 11.59PM (SGT) (both dates inclusive) (“Contest Period”).
3. The Contest
3.2 To participate, contestants are required to comment the correct answer inn the comments section of the content post.
3.3 The Organiser, Global Ehsan Relief Singapore will not be held liable for the Entry/Entries that are not received, accidentally deleted or lost during the contest period. These Entry/Entries shall be considered VOID.
3.4 Contestants are only allowed to submit ONE entry. Any subsequent entries will be disregarded. Entries submitted after 24th April 2021, 11.59PM (SGT) will not be entertained.
3.5 Global Ehsan Relief Singapore may at its sole and absolute discretion amend the contest period at any time without prior notice to any party whatsoever.
3.6 In order to qualify for the final lucky draw of each instalment, participants are required to:
Comment the correct answer in the comments section of the original contest post on @globalehsanreliefsingapore Facebook page.
Tag a friend.
Like the original contest post.
4.1 The prizes of the Contest are as follows [the “Prize/Prizes”]:
21 April - 24 April 2021
1 x 1 for 1 voucher at 100Labs Gelato Singapore
28 April - 1 May 2021
1 x 50% off Dining Voucher at Grill Ninety Nine
4 May - 8 May 2021
2 x GV Gold Class Movie Tickets and 1x Wine & Dine Voucher worth SGD118
4.2 Each Contestant is entitled to win ONCE in all 3 instalments of the Contest.
4.3 The Organiser, Global Ehsan Relief Singapore, reserves the right to substitute any of the Prizes with that of similar value at any time at their absolute discretion without prior notice and all Prizes are non-transferable to another individual and absolutely non-negotiable.
5.1 Winners from each instalment will be notified by Facebook private message.
5.2 Winners will be required to provide their Full Name as in NRIC, Mobile Number and Email Address in order to be informed about their prize collection details.
5.3 In the event, for any reason whatsoever, any of the Winners is unable to collect the winning prize within the stipulated time period, the respective Prize shall be forfeited. The Organiser shall not reimburse or compensate the Winner for failure to collect the prizes within the stipulated time period.
5.4 All Prizes are given on an “As Is” basis and are not exchangeable for cash, credit, other items or vouchers, in part or in full.
5.5 The Organiser, Global Ehsan Relief Singapore, makes no warranties or representations whatsoever with respect to the Prizes and shall not be responsible nor liable for any problems and/or damage there to or arising there from.
5.6 By participating in this contest, participants agree to grant Global Ehsan Relief Singapore free of charge the right to use the submitted entries in any manner and media, including without limitation, the right to publish, adapt, distribute, copy, display or translate in printed or electronic media even if they are not the winning entries.
5.7 The decision of the panel of judges will be final and no correspondence will be entertained.
6. Prize Collection
6.1 Prizes must be claimed in person. Identification which includes NRIC or passport which displays a photograph of the Winner will be required for collection. In the event the Organiser is requested to post/courier a Prize to a winner, the Organiser will not be held liable of non-receipt of Prize or damages caused during the delivery process. No replacement and/or exchange of Prize will be entertained.
6.2 The Organiser, Global Ehsan Relief Singapore, reserves the rights to forfeit the Prize of any Winner who does not provide the required details as stipulated in the Contest Terms and Conditions.
6.3 All Prizes are accepted entirely at the risk of the Winner, and the Organiser excludes all warranties in connection with any Prize to the extent permitted by law.
6.4 All Prizes must be collected within thirty (30) days from the date of notification [“Collection Period”]. Winners are solely responsible for the collection of the Prize, and the Organiser shall not be obliged to give extension notice of the Prize Collection Period. All unclaimed Prizes after the Collection Period will be forfeited.
6.5 In the event that a Winner chooses not to accept a Prize, they forfeit any and all claims to that Prize, which will be dealt with according to the absolute discretion of the Organiser.
7. Collection, Use and Disclosure of Personal Data
7.1 An individual who participates in the Contest may be required to submit personal or confidential information about himself or herself (including without limitation his or her name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, marital status, occupation, spending preferences or any other such information) (“Personal Information” to the Organiser. The Organiser will treat any Personal information obtained from an individual who participates in the Contest in accordance with the Legislation on the Protection of Personal Data Policy.
Other Terms and Conditions
8. Contestants and Winners shall assume full liability and responsibility in case of any liability, mishap, injury, damage, claim or accidents [including death] resulting from their participation inn the Contest, redemption and/or utilisation of the prizes and agree to release and hold the Organiser and its Prize partners free and harmless of any liability.
9. All transportation, accommodation, personal costs and/or any other costs, fees and/or related expenses that are incurred to participate in the Contest and to redeem the Prize is the sole responsibility of the Contestants(s) and/or Winners(s).
10. The Organizer, Global Ehsan Relief Singapore shall reserve the rights to use the names and/or any other costs, fees and/or related expenses that are incurred to participate in the Contest and to redeem the Prize is the sole responsibility of the Contestant(s) and/or Winner(s).
11. By participating in the Contest, Contestants hereby give their consent to and authorise the Organiser to disclose their particulars to third party service providers and/or partners engaged by the Organiser for purposes of the Contest and/or any customer survey in understanding Contestants’ purchasing behaviour.
12. The Organizer’s decision on all matters relating to the Contest shall be final and binding and no further correspondence or attempt to dispute such decision would be entertained.
13. The Organiser reserves the absolute rights to change, amend, delete or add to the Contest Terms and Conditions without prior notice at any time.
14. By participating in this Contest, Contestants agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of the Contest and the decision of the Organizer.
For more information or enquiries, please send us a direct message on Facebook on Mondays to Fridays, 9:00am to 5:00pm.